OLC, etc.

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 01/18/00

Ok, I've been lurking on this list for the past year and a half or so
since I shut down my CircleMUD. I'm interesting in bringing it back up.

However, it was running bpl11, and I see we're up to pl16, and George is
into the v.2 of the OLC. I'm thinking it's just easier to use my old
codebase as a "parts" codebase and modify a stock pl16.

What are the recommended patches for OLC, DeathGate scripts, etc.? Does
George still maintain Ceramic Mouse, and if so, can someone mail me the
location (I know it changed from the .ml.org address and I haven't been
following since before that).

Any things of note that have changed radically since pl11 that anyone can
think of and deigns to mail me about would be appreciated.

--StormeRider