Re: OLC, etc.

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/18/00

The OLC+ 2.1a is Not "Oasis 2.0"
It is just OLC+ version 2, which contains oasis 1.6, Aedit, Tedit, dg
scripts
and a few other things.

Oasis and such files are more likely found on ftp.circlemud.org
To my knowledge, there is no "OLC+" for oasis 2.0/dgscripts/etc
yet.
I have been trying to put most of them into a bpl16 and running across
errors and stuff..