Re: NEWBIE Lives system & Prompt

From: Mark A. Heilpern (mark@heilpern.com)
Date: 02/04/00

At 07:32 AM 2/4/00 -0500, you wrote:
>" This prompt system is what we used on Duris, ported to work with
>   Circle. Minor changes are required to comm.c and structs.h, but
>   you should easily figure out what.
>                                  Fafhrd "
>

>Atleast it had instructions.
>Since it has it's own .c you can safely assume you will have to add
>it to the Makefile or cut/paste it into another .c.

If you're on a *nix (Linux, Unix, etc.) type system, I'd personally
recommend against editing Makefile by hand. Instead, edit the
Makefile.in file and re-run your configure script. This will generally
help you if you apply patches that patch against Makefile.in
instead of Makefile. (Patches should never patch Makefile directly
either, since this file gets created based on Makefile.in and the
specific system.)