Re: NEWBIE Lives system & Prompt

From: Jerry Billings (Jubjubsoft@aol.com)
Date: 02/05/00

peter@pajamian.dhs.org writes:

<< >
 > I've looked in Circle's ftp site and Ceramic mouse and i couldnt find
either
 > the prompt code or the level coding, any help? thanks guys.

 Exactly what kind of lives system are you looking to do?

 Regards, Peter

Well I just want a simple one., you start out the game with 10 lives, and
every time you die you lose one, and when lose all ten you cannot log in
anymore, it'll give a message sayiung you've died all your lives or something
and then disconnect you. But I also want to be able to sell lives so they can
buy them back.