Re: [OFFTOPIC] Job opportunities

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/06/00

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Ryan Le Gros wrote:

> Relocation is a must but we are offering competitive salary (65k a
> year) and good perks to make up for the risk taken with being employed
> under any startup company.

Maybe I missed it, but... One must relocate to where?  Or would just any
ol' relocation do?  If I move to my couch, do I qualify?  Such a detail
would probably be very useful to those people on the list that might be
considering such a job.  But, again, maybe I just overlooked where it was
in the letter.

-dak