Re: ascii pfiles

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/13/00

Dave Ely wrote:

> running: Circle30bpl17  Oasis2.0 DgScript bpl7a
>
> I have just put in the ascii2 pfiles and it's working fine except for one thing.  It saves all player prf's but AutoSacrifice.  I have compared autosac with the other prf's to make sure it's in ALL the right spots and it is, but it doesn't save for some reason.   Anyone familiar with this, have any idea?

Is this saving prf's but not the one specific one AutoSacrifice? Sounds
like something you added to the code Try checking where it saves the
player's data and make sure it checks or has that PRF code for it.
(not familiar with ascii yet, so that is my guess)

> and my 2nd question:
> very rarely when fighting I get a msg from the SUFFERING about the mobs heart not working and dies.  What calls the suffering ?

This sounds like the tic death.. (or so I call it)
While fighting, a tic occurs between rounds. The mob is hurt bad enough
that it dies.
Try doing a search for that message and you will see what calls it.