Re: [NEWBIE] Mob Programs

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 02/16/00

> I have several long and informative documents about how to use MOBprograms
> but I can't figure out how to implement them.  It appears that Mobprograms
> are seperate from stock circle code and must be added.  Is there a patch that
> I haven't found yet, code that I need to write myself or is it already
> included in bpl16 and I just missed it?

        There's alot that is out there that isn't added to the stock code
base.  Mobprogs are one of them.  They do exist, in a patch form,
somewhere - I'd check ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code, but I
believe it was made for bpl11 or bpl8?

        If you want something a bit more current, and with a larger body
of support, I suggest you examine dgscripts.  There should be quite a bit
of documentation + help about that floating around, and slightly more
uptodate patches.

                                                PjD