Re: QP System

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 02/18/00

> > Why modify do get..
> > Know how many problems if the wrong person does a "get all corpse"?
> > Leave the token in tact.
> > Make a new command to exchange the token for a quest point.
> > MUCH simpler.
>
> Making quest items will bring another problems.
> Possible qitem dubbing,loosing etc...
> I think best solution was giving mob number of qpoints
> and adding them to killer as it was described in older messages.

        Agreed.  Adding an espec case would take you a minute, var to the
correct struct, 30 seconds, add something to default so it's zero, another
20 seconds..1 minute in fight.c under the raw_kill stuff..couple minutes
with oasis to add a new line....

        In the end, you're going to have to worry mainly about getting it
in a pfile ;)

                                                PjD