Re: ASCII Pfiles

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 02/18/00

        > description snipped <

While I haven't run this version of ascii pfiles, I doubt that the error
is in the comm.c area.  It sounds more like .. perhaps.. your player is
not being loaded correctly, and when you try to associate memory with an
address that is assumed to exist (but is actually random space cause your
player load failed and had no checks), it goes boom.

        I would first figure out why you're getting those extra <name> 0 0
0 errors; I suspect the source of the error lies there.

                                PjD