VisionMUD

From: bobat (bobat@pacbell.net)
Date: 02/24/00

I was perusing the VisionMUD code and noticed one of my spells from the ftp
site was included and I was happy to see it was there and getting some use,
but upon doing a search of all the files from the archive I did not find any
credits to me at all for the 'corpse host' spell which was included. My
archive on the ftp site does contain a document stating that if any of the
code is in use that my name and email address are to be applied to the
credits somewhere.
I may have just missed the inclusion of my name or my handle(freak boy) and
if so I apologize. Please make any corrections before your next release of
VisionMUD.