Re: [Circle]MUD give away

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 03/02/00

YAH GEORGE!!!!!  I have been hoping you would do this because netscape on
NT (and a P 133) does NOT seem to like the old slashdot code.  I likes their
new site though.
--Angus

--
Angus Mezick                                    Edgil Assoc.
PH:978-251-9932                                 15 Tyngsboro Rd

Think of your family tonight.  Try to crawl home after the computer crashes.