Re: spell categories

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 03/02/00

Take a look at the spell structure.  I think it is in spells.h.  You should
be able to add the flags you need into there.  The reason they say DO NOT
CHANGE is that those numbers are indices into the players skills[] array
and the array of spell strings.  (maybe somewhere else too)  So if you do
change these numbers, you will need to do a pwipe/conversion and make sure
no two numbers are the same.
--Angus

--
Angus Mezick                                    Edgil Assoc.
PH:978-251-9932                                 15 Tyngsboro Rd

Think of your family tonight.  Try to crawl home after the computer crashes.