Re: Curse

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 03/04/00

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, George Greer wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Zeavon wrote:
>
> >This is a matter of enforcing policy on your immorts. Besides, it's easier
> >to for them to go through a door than to have to figure out which room N
> >exit goes to and then goto it.
>
> On my MUD, I just modified 'exits' to show the room number for immortals.
>
> They could 'stat room' as well for the exit numbers.

Aye, and I added the following two commands as well:

STAT EXITS:
Exits for: [ 1403] The Shiny Stone
north To:[ 1404], Key:[   -1], Pick Lvl:[ 0], Knock Lvl:[ 0], Min Str:[0]
Flags: NOBITS
This archway leads to a room that is filled with the hum of conversations,
the smell of food, and the chaotic noise of merriment.

... of course the output is colorized to make this mass of info more
readable.

STAT LINKS:
Rooms that link to: The Shiny Stone (1403)
    1. [ 1402] [north] Outside the Western Gate
    2. [ 1404] [south] A Quiet Room
    3. [ 1405] [ east] Common Room

... I added this one so that I could tell what other rooms,
portals(objects that are enterable) and teleportation options link to the
room that you are currently in.

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity