World Size

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 03/04/00

Heya,
        As a player, what is the minimum world size that you would like to
see in a world to play there? I realize that bigger is better (so long as
quality isn't sacrificed for quantity) but would about 1800 rooms be
enough to keep you guys satisfied for a month or so while the rest of the
world is developed?

        I've been working on my mud for over three years (mostly code
work) and the world has been developed over the past 1.5 years. I'm ready
to bring in some players so that I can see someone enjoy what I've spent
so much time on. However, I want to make sure that there is enough world
developed to make things enjoyable.

Thanks for any input that you may have...

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity