Re: OT: Core Dump

From: Deja Augustine (PraetorXI@aol.com)
Date: 03/19/00

Actually, I posted here AFTER having hunted through the archives for three
and a half hours...

After not finding anything that seemed to address my problem, I resorted to
posting to the list...

I am, as you said, unfamilar to the UNIX environment...I've only been working
with it about a month, now...

And, as you can probably tell, I don't post that often unless I have a
problem that I can't find any help for anywhere else...

At any rate, thank you for actually pointing me to a date, rather than simply
saying "Look at the archives, lamer"  The unfortunate bit is that I don't
have root access, so I'll have to talk to the server's admin about it...

Thanks again,
-Praetor