Re: Newbie Compiler Error

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 03/19/00

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000, Bob Kucejko wrote:

> I'm getting the error
> Makefile:100: *** missing separator.  Stop.
>

> Anyone  have any clue why its doing this?

I'll tell you where to find the clue, but no friggin' way I'm just going
to /give/ it to you.

-------

Visit the link that is at the bottom of EVERY EMAIL that you get from this
list.

Click on "Is there an archive for the mailing list?" (Yes, you'll be using
the archive!)

You will see a link that will take you to the archive. Guess what? You
need to click on it.

Click on the link that hints at search feature of the archive.

Just guessing, but you should probably search for "missing seperator"
(Don't use the quotes.)

*** Guess what happens??? ***

No. I won't tell you. Go find out for yourself.

--------

If you feel that I'm being a hard-ass, you're probably right. Deal with
it. If you ask a question that has not already been answered dozens of
times, I'll be more than happy to answer. If you ask a question that the
archives can answer in the same amount of time it takes you to send an
email message to the list, then I'll make damn sure that the arcives are
more useful than I am.

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity