Re: NEWBIE: OLC Problem

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/23/00

I show what area's can be changed to view it how ever you want (without
worry
of editing or changing all previous objects).
Also shows where to add in lines for second positions such as wrists and
neck.
No program is needed to show the objects in what ever order you want.
Only the display needs to be changed. Not the object position numbers.