Re: Mobile-loading question

From: Minturn.Del.PRC.Oceana (Del@PRCOceana.Corona.Navy.Mil)
Date: 03/27/00

One suggestion that came up a while back (under this topic)
was to add a variable to the zone files.
0 (or none) = max per world
1 = max per zone
2 = max per room

so,
M 0 3501 10 3509 0 0
means to check max per world
M 0 3501 10 3509 0 1
means check per zone
M 0 3501 10 3509 0 2
per room

Only downfall I see is you would have to watch the
world and zone checks if you use a room check for the mob.
like: If you do a check for the room, max 2, then you want
to check the zone for max 2 (in another room) you might not
load them depending on which order the entries are.
I would rather see it check max world/zone/room for each
with something like:
         W   Z  R
M 0 3501 10 -1 -1 3509 0
M 0 3501 10 -1  5 3509 0
M 0 3501 10  5 -1 3509 0
M 0 3501 10  5  5 3509 0
M 0 3501 -1 -1  5 3509 0

-1 = ignore the check for the wld/zon/rm
(code to check that world >= zone >= room (not counting -1's))

Only problem with this, is the current zone files..
Maybe make a new Mob load to mimic M
and store it as ?
N 0 3501 10 -1 -1 3509 0
N 0 3501 10 -1  5 3509 0