Newbie PK/Mobs

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 04/16/00

        There seems to be something evading me at this moment.... I have installed the Pk snipplet of code that
allows you to set yourself pk if you want to pk.  However, it seems that it has spilled over to the mobs.  If a
player wants to use agressive spells like Burning Hands on some mobs it won't allow it saying "The victim is not
PK-set."  Some mobs are fine, but others are not.  Cityguard and most of the mobs in Midgaar are fine.  Dwarven
worker is not.  Could someone lend me their thoughts as to what could be the problem?