Re: Quick Remort Question

From: Shawn Kimbley (whatley@lewiston.com)
Date: 04/17/00

Flipping through the archive i didn't see anything about this problem with the
remort.txt snippet I added.  I put it in and it worked easy enough, but it sets
everyones remorts to a default class apparently.  Which just so happens to be
mages (first on the list perhaps?) anyway, the players can't use the spells but
they can see them in prac, and they can practice them.  Is there anyway I can
make it so the default remort class is nothing?

Thanks in advance

Whatley