More Shield Damage

From: Shawn Kimbley (whatley@lewiston.com)
Date: 04/19/00

Ok, got the shield to actually do some damage now my problem is with who it's
doing the damage to.  Currently it's doing damage to the player who's affected
by the spell, heh. Here's what I have:

  if (AFF_FLAGGED(victim, AFF_ISHIELD) && dam >= 1) {
    temp = dice(1, GET_LEVEL(victim) / 4);
    damage(victim, ch, temp, SPELL_ICE_SHIELD);<----Change This Somehow?
    sprintf(buf, "&bIce Shield&n hits your enemy! [&r%d&n]\r\n", temp);
    send_to_char(buf, victim);
    sprintf(buf, "You are hit by &bIce Shield&n! [&r%d&n]\r\n", temp);
    send_to_char(buf, ch);
    }

I start monkeying with the damage() statement i have there, assuming that by
flipping around the victim and ch it would deal damage to the other person, but
to no avail.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in Advance, and thanks for the previous assistance.

Whatley