Re: Aedit "features"...part 1

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 04/28/00

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Matthias Elsdragon wrote:

> It seems that after adding in the 'aedit' patch (i did it manually, i
> dont trust the patch program) that any of my other OLC-related things to
> not work, ie zedit, medit, et cetera.

What do you mean, "to not work?"  That's rather vague and gives us no
possible indication of determining what's wrong without having to read
line-by-line your source code, hoping to not overlook the problem.  Give a
more detailed analysis of the problem, then we might be able to help with
a solution...

-dak