Re: Player Lists

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 04/30/00

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Alex Mann wrote:

> But how to code this is another matter....
Erh, Do I understand you correctly, you want players to be able to login
using their playername/password from the mud??

If so, it isn't much of a problem really, if you have the ability to
execute programs within your webserserver you could simply have a program
that extracts the playername/password from the original file, and then
have a CGI script compare username/password, shouldn't be that much of a
deal really.. :)

/S

"The Law of Self Sacrifice"
When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.