Re: OLC Probs

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/13/00

George suggested it was a problem with the way the mud was shutdown.
I have noticed that no matter what way you shutdown, and if you do not
use the save function in OLC it will not save.
I solved this problem by making the mud save the zone file each time
you exit redit/zedit/oedit etc.. It does not appear to drag or cause
problems.
When it asked to save the data internally, I just inserted the call
to the function to save, fairly simple.