Re: limiting the number of attackers

From: bobat (bobat@pacbell.net)
Date: 05/13/00

I would recommend not using a new variable to count up the attackers as that
is just asking for trouble(as you've seen).
Try simple for loop in the perform violence code that checks to make sure
there are always 6 or less attackers. It won't use too much cpu time I don't
think. This way you save on memory usage, have a smaller playerfile, and
you're ALWAYS sure who's attacking whom and the exact count.