[CODE]

From: Brian Dube (brian_dube@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/19/00

I have two questions that I can't find the answers to..

1) I don't see how nanny() reads a CR after the MOTD because all
CON_RMOTD does is print the menu and switch to CON_MENU

2) I can't find how/where socials are being implemented. Didn't
socials used to have their own entry in the command list? Despite
that, I can't find anything in the way commands are called that
would take care of socials (including special())

I apologize if these are dumb questions but I've been working with
Circle code a long time but just recently started again with a more
recent patch level.

Thanks,
Brian