Re: [CODE]

From: Brian Dube (brian_dube@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/19/00

I recently posted a couple questions and wanted to say that I was
in the wrong directory at the time..it was our coders that changed
how socials are implemented and not stock code. But thanks for
those who replied and basically called me an idiot.

It would make sense to actually understand the question before
making assumptions. I received several replies that all addressed a
'why' question and those were the ones who called me an idiot. If
you look, it does in fact say 'how'. And only one reply addressed
the actual question.