iedit 0.2 is broken?

From: Damian Jurzysta (interact@hem.passagen.se)
Date: 05/27/00

I have now confirmed that the crash when using iedit cant be anything I have added nor changed in my mud.

I used this to verify the bug:

oasis201pre3.tgz (circle bpl 17 with oasis 2.0.1 prerelease 3)
xapobj-v1.2.patch
iedit.v0.2.patch

first of all, the xapobjs patch does NOT patch in cleanly. there is a slight
problem with objsave.c and spells.c seems to be totally screwed up by some
windoze editor.

iedit causes no problem when patching it in, but nevertheless; the server
crashes as soon as you try using the command exactly the same way I described
in my earlier post about this.

the question is? has *anyone* been able to use the iedit patch with oasis 2.0?
if so, which one of the oasis packages did you use?
--
/Damian/