[CODE] Alternative Weapon Prof. System

From: Michael Gallagher (m_gally@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 05/27/00

i didn't like the idea of becoming proficient in a type of weapon by
practising a spell. So i made it so that each individual weapon has a
proficiency set on the player, depending on how much the player uses the
weapon. I thought it would be a bit more realistic to do it this way. I was
gonna put the snippet here, but it exceeded 200 lines (351 to be precise),
so i'll just put an address for a text file with it in it.

http://stfleets.mudhost.net/code/weapprof.txt

This should have all the details in it.
Subliminal