Re: Bombs away [Siteless - Again]

From: STANTZOS STEFANOS (ZED@andernet.gr)
Date: 06/15/00

Hello there!

I was concidering setting up a mud on my own. I have played MUDs since 1987,
but that is far away from being a MUD operator. Needs more commitment & a
far better C programming knowledge than mine.
So, i would gladly host your MUD on my system (PIII 500 on a dedicated 256k
line (soon to become 1M). I don't care about fees or whatever.
One small problem. The system is running Windows... Will that do?

Stef.