isname() improvement

From: Damian Jurzysta (interact@hem.passagen.se)
Date: 06/19/00

on some muds I have seen you can add a '-' to the argument to make it more
exact. lets say want to look for a bronze plate mail, if you do a "cast
'locate'bronze" you will probably get lots of hits on a variety of bronze
objects. instead you can do a "cast 'locate'bronze-mail" or even "cast
'locate'bronze-mail-plate" to look more exactly for the object you want to
search for.

since I want this to work on each and every command possible on my mud, both
for mobs and objects, I figured so far that I have to change the isname() in
handler.c, but I have no idea how to proceed next. can someone out here help me
out?
--
/Damian/