Re: [NEWBIE] Loaded objects at reset.

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/30/00

Robert Moon wrote:

> [...]

Sorry for a long delay.. (forgot to take the "Gone Fishing" sign down)

With stock code, there is no way to limit it to one per zone. As Robert
wrote
it is only limited to the MUD. However, you can do a few work arounds.
1. Remove the object then load it.
2. Create a different bell per receptionist (kinda stupid IMO).
3. Make a zone (and/or room) qualifier for loading. This topic was
discussed before and George suggested the qaulifier. Like percentages
another variable added to zone files to check to load it per
mud/zone/room.
I was possibly thinking of using a different method, and never got past
searching a zone. (before I had to quit)

I would rather have some option to have it load max per world, and
options
for zone and rooms. like 10 per world, 5 in this zone, and 1 in this
room.
Someday I will get back to working on a lot of projects. :(