Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] Set Race Prob

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 08/08/00

> Sorry about sending this message to CIRCLE@QUEENSU.CA, well here is the

        Because what you told it to do is set to race "o" - where "o" is
one of the choices from your race selection screen at new character
generation time.  Usually, it's a,b,c,d or 1,2,3,4 choices (though not
always).  However, since it says 'okay' when you provide "o", either
parse_race doesn't return 'race_undefined' on error, or "o" is a valid
race which isn't what you expect.

        If races work fine for character creation, mimic that method
(you'll find it in interpreter.c).

                                                PjD