Re: [HELP]

From: jINx (jinx@lewp.net)
Date: 08/16/00

Well, since RedHat bought out Cygnus, their site has been splattered with RH
stuff and you can't really do whut u used to with Cygnus .. if u muddle on
their ftp u can find stuff .. No idea about Cygwin-B21 .. here's B20
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/old/cygwin-b20/full.exe

Good luck 'bro

Okay,
   jINx