Re: Welcome and Coding

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/18/00

> Anyhow, I've noticed that the actual code for Circle is rather...well,
> overcomplicated (not so much as sloppy, just full of itself).
It is very complicated.  It does a lot, it has a long legacy of numerous
different people looking after the code.  It is getting better though.

> 1.  Anyone know anything about the coding.doc file that's supposed to be
> finished soon?
See the FAQ.  This question gets asked _constantly_.  Spend time reading
the FAQ.  Don't ask those questions unless you find a problem with one or
need clarification.

Ae.