Re: Welcome and Coding

From: Treker (treker@positron.net)
Date: 08/18/00

> > Anyhow, I've noticed that the actual code for Circle is rather...well,
> > overcomplicated (not so much as sloppy, just full of itself).
> It is very complicated.  It does a lot, it has a long legacy of numerous
> different people looking after the code.  It is getting better though.

Yes, I understand, but that's no excuse for someone not to take charge (ie:
the original coder(s)) and to organize some of the obvious things.  Such as
the current bpl16oasis+dg greera distribution which has a new line in
constant error in act.wizard.c, which must be fixed by the
programmer/administrator.

> > 1.  Anyone know anything about the coding.doc file that's supposed to be
> > finished soon?
> See the FAQ.  This question gets asked _constantly_.  Spend time reading
> the FAQ.  Don't ask those questions unless you find a problem with one or
> need clarification.

Sorry, as I said, I'm new to the list and the Circle Documentation world.