Modulizing "Added Spells, Skills, Commands, etc"

From: Treker (treker@positron.net)
Date: 08/18/00

Perhaps in future releases of CircleMUD, it'd be a good idea to make a
header/source file pair called userdefined, which would contain all of the
"added" spells and skills, thus centralizing any of the seek-and-replace
work to one (or two) files, making it many times easier to add new spells,
skills, commands, and probably reducing the code size (after adding the
spells) as compared to the current method which forces the coder to run
through more code than is required normally.  Of course, this is just a
suggestion, and would probably require revamping a good lot of the MUDs
spell interpretation functions/methods, as well as object-orienting a lot
more than is currently.

I understand that Circle works fine without classes, but I can see many
places where classes would reduce the code size and complexity.  I guess I'm
babbling, so I'll stop.

-Treker