Re: [BUILDING]

From: Leonardo Herrera (leonardo.herrera@mercantil.com)
Date: 08/22/00

Patrick Dughi wrote:
[...]
>         (for the rest of you too)
>         Or, does that look really crappy, and it should be just a menu
> choice and I should load/unload the form I want on the screen at one time?
> I want to throw this together, and throw it out there asap, so this will
> be more for... well.. the future, but I'm curious now.
>
>         Anyone come up with a better look/feel/useability?

Not better, just different. Take a look to my old editor:

        www.geocities.com/leherrer/ced-en10.zip

I lost the sources of it, but maybe we can find some good things on it (maybe
we can find a lot of bad things too, but this can be even more useful ;) )

Regards,
--
Leonardo Herrera
mailto:leonardo.herrera@mercantil.com