Re: [HELP] Sammy's ASCII Pfile Code

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 09/01/00

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, jeff shaw wrote:

> I'm using Circle 3.0 bpl 15 w/ DGScripts and Oasis OLC bp 7a.
> I applied Sammy's patch to my current code and the following errors
> resulted:

errors snipped

> db.obj - 35 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>
> I believe if I can knock down the first error the others will fall into
> place. I dont know why its erroring me at all from what I can see it looks
> fine. I would post the code but its a little too much for a message and I've
> already taken up too much space as it is. Please help if you can I will be
> most appreciative.

        You may want to post the code so we know what error to look for.
You may also want to guarentee that you have all the info patched in
correctly (if you used a patch program, verify there are no .rej files).
Also, make sure that since you're running this on a windows machine that
you make the change from... what was it? fileno? to _file ? Something like
that... You should be able to find information on this issue by searching
the archives regarding fileno or file_no.

                                                PjD