Re: [CODE] Command abbreviations

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 09/01/00

> can you help me?  i don't know where to mail
> to get everyone to receive it and where do you find
> the
> circlemud code?

        By replying to this list, all the people on the list will recieve
your message.  The circlemud code may be found at ftp.circlemud.org,
though you may wish to go to developer.circlemud.org for a more web-based
interface to the many resources available out there.

        You're not just trolling, are you?

                                                PjD