Re: [HELP] Sammy's ASCII Pfile Code

From: jeff shaw (j_sshaw@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/02/00

Thank you all. I seriously appreciate your help and advice. I figured out
the error though. I didnt close off a block due to a confusing function.
Also, I used the wrong patch I got from CircleMUD Solutions and I DLed the
right one here and now it works perfectly fine. But I have a question: I see
FBFILE and fbread and stuff...do I remove the FB stuff and will it be
compatible to FreeBSD. I'm testing all this stuff on my windows machine and
I then upload the stuff to my main FreeBSD shell so please keep that in
mind. And if the ANSI C file i/o commands arent compatible with linux's
where can I find information about linux File I/O.