Re: Coding

From: jeff shaw (j_sshaw@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/02/00

>this might be a dumb question, but does anyone know of a place i could get
>a guide to circleMud's source?

Just study the CircleMUD coding as it is right now and it will come natural.
I was a completely new beginner to C when I started coding Circle (and i am
still not too good at it, but I know how to hold my own) and Circle
basically taught me all I know today. just looks over CircleMUD and it will
come natural.