Re: Running Error

From: Hendra R Panjaitan (circlemud@lycos.com)
Date: 10/05/00

Ok So i have to just Setup my TCP/IP and hook it to
a some Modem (wich i dont have) or fakemodem...k...
got it...maybe i just wrong seting up the TCP/IP...
thanks guys...

btw fyi...im not at home...im using internet cafee
to post this message so i dont have any internet connection...thanks...
--

http://comm.lycos.com