Re: [OPTIMIZATION] RAM (previously: Random Thought)

From: Treker (treker@positron.net)
Date: 10/13/00

Combining files is simple.  You could even use the DOS "copy /b file1 +
file2 > combinedfile" syntax binary copy.

Well, that's a little tidbit of command prompt scripting.

Umm, I am not familiar with the shell equivalent, although as well designed
as the POSIX 'cp' is, I'm sure there's an equivalent in most shells/Linux
distros.

Anyone care to share knowledge of doing such copy procedures in Linux? (not
how to do them in c++, but using the shell).