Stack Error

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/17/00

Hi

I recently started getting a very strange error occuring. Everytime someone
tries to buy a drink from any of my Pub/shops, the whole shabang crashes,
but only when trying to buy from pubs not other shops.
there is an error in syslog.CRASH, but all it says is
"Detected an attempt to write accross stack boundary"
Termintaing ...../bin/circle

Has anyone got any ideas what could cause this.

By the way i am using bpl16 with oasis olc and dgscripts. And there is no
core dump generated by the error.

Cheers
Alex