circlebpl17-extended:missing file-strings.h part 2!!

From: Dustin E. Miller (miller32@net66.com)
Date: 10/18/00

ok i wrote this earlier today.....
I recently downloaded circlebpl17-extended and when i went to compile it(msvc6)it turns out that there was a missing file,strings.h?Anyone know where this file is?thanks
and this was answered and i was told to look in my include so i did and found that their is no strings.h file along with a few others. i noticed that there is String.h and then just a plain String file with no extention. obviously string.h and strings.h are two completely different things.. if anyone has an answer to this i'd be very grateful. i'm going to try reinstalling msvc6 right now...hopefully that works.