Re: Triggers / Actions

From: Lord Kyu (Sythrel@Adelphia.net)
Date: 10/25/00

   I've decided that sending a black character is not the type of
solution that would be best to prevent players from using triggers in
the realm.  Black background or not, everything can be seen when the
text on the screen is highlighted.

   So, back to ground zero (not that I've left there).  I'm looking for
an ascii character that could be sent to a player that is invisible, but
also being one that most clients do not ignore by default.  Any
thoughts, suggestions, or other means of preventing triggers, would be
ideal in my conquest of eliminating computer vs. computer (instead of
computer vs. player, like it should be for my realm).