Re: [CODE]trouble in comm.c

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 11/09/00

socklen_t is a variable type so you have a very confused compiler.

Did you change it to:

        int socklen_t, i;

perhaps? That's the only thing I can think of to do that

-
Yes thats what I did, my compiler is not recognizing socklen_t as a veriable
type and says it is undeclared so I did this

int /*socklen_t*/ i as a bandaid it seem to work okay for what I am doing.
Another question while on compiler in comm.c and autowiz.c what is the
_fileno pointer that I get errors from?.

Thanks for the help guys.

Jason