Re: Skills / Spells / Random Genders

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 11/13/00

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Senir wrote:

> correct me if I'm wrong since I've just started working with circle.
In SMAUG from what little I've seen of it, I'll agree with you (Either
that or my brain is seriously in need of repair :) But in standard circle
this  phenomenon does not occur. When you reach a skill/spells given level
it is  available, regardless of what you knew before :)

Though, it is quite simple to change it to something like that as
explained in my last letter. ;-)

/S

Sir Alec Guinness
 - May the force be with you, Always!