[ASCII PFiles] Fixes or Updates in the past year?

From: Da' Kool Cat (Kool_Cat@SoftHome.net)
Date: 11/26/00

  Has there been any updates/fixes by anyone to Sammy's ASCII PFiles since
ascii_pfiles-2.0b-fixed.tar.gz was uploaded over a year ago?  I managed to
track down a bug where time played was resetting to 0, but other than that
everything has been working fine.  What I'm worried about is after I put
this into the real code, that it's going to puke up and leave a nasty stain ;)

  I'm also planning to implement the ASCII mail and rent files that are
half-in already, but seeing what someone else has done is always a great
thing...

-KC